Fedora vision & more specific goals

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Nov 19 13:47:13 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 13:25:20 +0100,
  Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik at redhat.com> wrote:

> But still I agree - do it at least remote. Last FUDCon (NA one) there was radio,
> all talks were available on IRC...

To make remote participation work, that isn't enough. You really need agendas
(so that remote participants can be well prepared) and something shared to use
like a whiteboard (gobby is often used like that) so that the current status
of discussion is clear. Fedora Talk can supplement IRC. You can hear the
verbal discussion in real time and at appropriate times remote participants
can talk to the whole group and noit just the ones looking down at IRC.