Vision statement progress

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at
Sun Oct 17 04:11:02 UTC 2010

I was working on the F14 One Page Release notes and thought it would
be nice to reference the Vision statement to some small degree - not
necessarily verbatim, but certainly start underscoring some of the
main themes and ideas.

I see in the board meeting notes from 9/27 [1] that comments would be
closed after the 10/1 "office hours" session, and that the vote on the
final Vision statement would be a week from 9/27. But, I don't see
anything declared final in the mailing list archives, or any meeting
minutes posted to the Board meetings page [2] or mailing list since

Has a final decision been made, or is it still on hold pending
something? (Or, you know, am I totally blind and not seeing

* * *