The future of Spins SIG

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 23:32:17 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 21:04, Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> As things begin to wrap up for F14 we need to rethink how Fedora deals
> with spins. The current way Spins SIG is run is not really functional.
> We either need to run it better with a lot more help or we need to organize
> differently, or drop add on spins.

Hi Bruno.

I think you have done a good slog this release, so I think we need to
try and help you.

1) Who else is doing SPINS?
2) What is the current way Spins is organized and what are the demands
put on it?
3) How many people does it take to do the job, and what changes are
needed for the new caretakers?
4) Do we really need to continue doing SPINS? Are they helping us in
anyway or are they more of a 'drag' on limited resources.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.