"Job Openings" site for Fedora

Eric "Sparks" Christensen sparks at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 22 18:11:56 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 13:37, Eric "Sparks" Christensen
<sparks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 12:36, Robyn Bergeron <robyn.bergeron at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Aren't there some vibrant free software community services out in the
>>> wild that do this already, which we could leverage for this sort of
>>> problem?
>>
>> Offhand, I know that OpenHatch does this type of thing
>> (http://www.openhatch.org); I think this would benefit us to use,
>> though I think we'd want to figure out a way to have redundancy
>> between the OpenHatch listings and postings on a Fedora web page of
>> some sort.
>>

> I'll take a look at OpenHatch and see what it's all about...  :)
>
> --Eric

So I found http://openhatch.org/+projects/Fedora which is just one of
several Fedora groups.  I'm not sure how customizable the site is but
I can't see the backend of the Fedora group.  It looks like there are
a couple of Fedorians already signed up.

--Eric