Announcements regarding Remixes, etc. on the announce-list

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 7 13:30:38 UTC 2010

As I waded through the moderation queues for various email lists this
morning, I noticed there was a pending announcement on the
announce-list regarding a Russian Fedora Remix.  I rejected the
announcement (as it the remix contains non-free software), but in
hindsight, I think this is probably something that we should discuss
here on the advisory-board list.

I welcome your thoughts, comments, etc. on the topic of items we post
on the announce-list.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader