Fedora Board Recap 2011-02-21

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 22:29:33 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:

> Maybe I'm misreading this, but this seems like it would be more simply
> stated as "the wallpaper used on spins is determined by the Design Team".

They have that authority, yes. In this particular instance, if the
Design Team proves to be unwilling or unable to render a decision, it
will be kicked up to the Board. Note that this is not an outcome that
I'd like to see, but I guess as the decision-making body of last
resort, it's something that we have to live with.