multi-desktop DVD criteria

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 10 23:46:48 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 10.01.2011, 17:04 -0600 schrieb Rex Dieter:
> On 01/10/2011 04:06 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> > The discussion about the multi-desktop DVD is going on for months now
> > and we still have no images and not even a decision.
>
> There was a decision, a list of criteria to be met before being blessed:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Media_Handout_Requirements
> though still marked as a draft, is as good as it comes at the moment.

I am aware of this page, however the wiki lacks a policy for the actual
work flow. What comes first, the approval or the individual items from
the list?

Unless there is such policy, I cannot follow it. I have asked the board
for this policy and for a detailed list of items which they think are
still missing, but so far nothing has happened.

It's kind of funny that the board needs weeks to work out list of
requirements and that this list then includes a deadline in the past and
I am told I have missed it. I can only follow the policies that existed
at the point of creation of the DVD or when I first approached the
board.

Last but not least I'd like to point out that *none* of the current
media meets the requirements. With that list we must not give out any
physical media.

Regards,
Christoph