multi-desktop DVD criteria

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 07:07:04 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Last but not least I'd like to point out that *none* of the current
> media meets the requirements. With that list we must not give out any
> physical media.

"This page is a draft only. It is still under construction and content
may change. Do not rely on the information on this page."

You've pointed out several times, in several threads, that the current
Fedora media does not meet the posted policy and that under the posted
policy we should stop distributing any media.  Please stop posting
this as it's disingenuous and, frankly, FUD.  The document on which
you base your claims is a draft, not an official policy statement.

--
Chris