Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 13 21:56:19 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> Didn't Bob post yesterday that this is not actually able to produce what
> Cwickert is proposing?

The script as it currently exists in that fedorahosted repo works.
Bob may not want it to work for that particular case, or may want to
take the project in a different direction, and that's his prerogative.
 That being said, I've heard from multiple sources that the code does
indeed work.

> Regardless of how complex it is, we have an obligation to make it
> available to people who receive the media or isos.

I agree with you here.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader