FUDCon website

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:51:12 UTC 2011

Hi

While discussing about FUDCon India with fellow organizers,  the idea of
a separate website for FUDCon was brought up.   I think it would be
useful for a launch site to be better than just a wiki page.  We also
are considering running a app for the barcamp voting of talks instead of
doing it on a white board.  I know a similar idea was brought up here
earlier.  What is the current thinking on this?  Is it feasible to setup
fudcon.fedoraproject.org?

CC'g Salem Ansari  who volunteered to help with the website setup and design

Rahul