FUDCon website

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 13 12:58:54 UTC 2011

Hello Guys!!!

I have part of the job done with the site design, so I would only need the
info and know which CMS do you want to use to set it up (the first idea with
EMEA was to use insight, so if you're k with it can be done).

Also info is needed since content is still a lipsum. I LOVE the votes idea..
maybe several laptops can be set on a table and let the people do a line and
vote... Rahul +1

Salem, I'm sending you on pm the mockup so you can take a look, edit what
you want and could work on port it to drupal themes. is that ok?

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro