FUDCon website

Buddhika Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 15 02:13:57 UTC 2011

This is a good idea and we can implement, rather having a web page we can
have a nice web site.

Even we can create a lil app and collect fud con and fad data and show
them appropriately, then we can get more focus and attention.

Please do take this web site up. This is a must we should go for.

Dear Board please have your attention asap.

2011/7/13 María Leandro <tatica at fedoraproject.org>

> Hello Guys!!!
>
> I have part of the job done with the site design, so I would only need the
> info and know which CMS do you want to use to set it up (the first idea with
> EMEA was to use insight, so if you're k with it can be done).
>
> Also info is needed since content is still a lipsum. I LOVE the votes
> idea.. maybe several laptops can be set on a table and let the people do a
> line and vote... Rahul +1
>
> Salem, I'm sending you on pm the mockup so you can take a look, edit what
> you want and could work on port it to drupal themes. is that ok?
>

> --
> tatica
> Maria Gracia Leandro
> http://www.tatica.org
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:tatica
> LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Regards,
*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event Liaison - Design Team