Recommend 64-bit download by default

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:25:18 UTC 2011

On 11/10/2011 02:50 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 10.11.2011, 12:01 +0530 schrieb Rahul Sundaram:
>> Hi
>>
>> The default download in Fedora Project website is still 32-bit and I
>> think it is time we moved the recommended download to be 64-bit.
>
> This is a technical decision. I suggest you file a ticket in FESCo's
> trac.

Is it purely a technical decision?  I don't believe it is.  I think it
is a project wide decision and not purely within the purview of FESCo
and the last time IIRC FESCo punted it to the board.  However, here you go

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/695

Hopefully we don't end up playing ping pong again.

Rahul