Community Working Group status?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Aug 28 19:32:11 UTC 2012

Greetings.

I've seen a few things recently where folks were asked to take
conflicts or issues to the Community Working Group.

However, I don't think the CWG is really still active or functional.
There's no term limits or succession guidelines, and I don't think
anyone in the CWG has done anything since the code of conduct work.
(which was around a year ago).

I'd like to propose that it be dissolved and folks are asked instead to
take interpersonal conflicts to a Board ticket (if they have exhausted
the process in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group/CoC_Enforcement )

Thoughts?

kevin