Guidelines for the sites on fedoracommunity.org

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:22:28 UTC 2012

I think that fedora.xx, which xx means country abbreviation.

--

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me
Twitter:@cickumqt
Hope you can visit and leave some comments.
More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku