Unofficial Fedora Remix being advertised on the project front page

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Oct 16 16:42:55 UTC 2013

On 10/16/2013 11:36 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 10/16/2013 04:05 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
>>
>> Legitimate bugs are a waste of resources?
>
> When was I saying that?

I said:

"For bugs that still are applicable, I see no problem with that either.
It's a price well worth paying IMO."

to which you indirectly replied:

"however we cannot be wasting project resources dealing with their problems"

Sure, for *remix specific* bugs, it is indeed a waste.  Do you have any
sort of statistics or metrics that this is a significant problem?

(Lacking that, we have to assume it is not a problem).

-- Rex