Unofficial Fedora Remix being advertised on the project front page

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:39:07 UTC 2013

On 10/17/2013 02:07 PM, inode0 wrote:
> Of course the spins did not make an argument that marketing/websites
> agreed with or we wouldn't still be discussing this all these years
> later.

Just look at the projects landing page which contains a single link to
the other desktop environments as well if you dig deeper you find the
rest of the spins so what argument would that supposed to be other than
there should be equal representation of products the sub-community create?

There is not even straight comparisons between both the *release
blocking* desktops, Gnome and KDE which quite frankly sends mixed
signals not only outside the project but within it as well since it's
considered good enough to block the release but not good enough to get
equal representation with pros and cons of both o_O

JBG