Board/Project Governance

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:57:56 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 6:45 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I'm curious as to what people think.  I'm putting this out there as a
> discussion starter.  Hopefully the discussion it generates is positive
> and thought provoking.

So, I was serious when I said the above.  I mean, I figured maybe
comments would be light on Friday, but it's been 3 days and only two
people have made any comments at all (thank you).  None of the Board
members have said anything.

Or have I done the impossible?  Have I proposed something that is
either universally agreeable or universally hated?  Seems unlikely.

josh