Proposal: Revision of policy surrounding 3rd party and non-free software

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 16:22:38 UTC 2014

All free software packaged in Fedora (with an AppData file) is already featured in the installer,
and of course promoted through our 'Featured' area. So if you search for 'browser' for instance you will
get exactly such a list (although I am hitting some weird bug atm where search returns nothing :)

Christian