Fedora Board IRC Meeting

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 20:31:48 UTC 2014

Hi

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:

> 3) If you want to add a page for Skype or other non-free software,
> please get it approved by Fedora Legal.

Ok.  I wasn't aware someone went through the trouble of getting legal
approval just for describing how to install Flash. Thanks for the
clarification.   I am considering moving the info out of the wiki (both
Flash and third party repos pages) and setting up a redirect to Ask Fedora
questions to avoid such complications in the future.  Anyone has any
objections?

Rahul