[Fedora-ambassadors-list] events

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 00:22:52 UTC 2006

> The good thing in that case is; I've maybe more time to go to the FUDCon
> on the Linuxtag and on the Linuxtag himself in Germany (Wiesbaden).
>
> Does anybody have a hotel recommendation for me at Wiesbaden???

Revenge in progress:
my gf will support Kubuntu in whatever booth. She's corrupted :). So
Its most likely for me to be present for the Fedora Project. (though I
don't speak German)
Gerold Ill be besides you for at least 1 day. Linuxtag is really
something big. If this time there will be a FUDCon too, Ill be glad to
present Kadischi :)

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com