[Fedora-ambassadors-list] events

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:54:20 UTC 2006

This is wonderful Chitlesh!
Gerold, would you mind preparing a short lineup for LinuxTag and
posting to the list so that we can discuss it at the next meeting?

If we will have a FUDCon there, having a slot or two in the general
session will be a nice-to-have, but not a matter of life or death.
However, reserving a boot in the .ORG village is a must.

Gerold, have you contacted the organizers yet in order to reserve space for us?

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org