[Fedora-ambassadors-list] events

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Wed Jan 18 08:17:13 UTC 2006

Alex, Hi all others,

I'm out on a business trip this till thursday this week and have a board
meeting starting 8:30 pm GMT+1 ...

But I try to prepare a short lineup regarding the German Linuxtag at
Wiesbaden (Germany) to keep you all informed.
And Alex; I haven't contacted anybody till now, because I belive it makes
no sense and looks not pretty good if more than ONE official from Fedora
contacts the organzisers for getting the booth for Fedora. But I followed
up the words from Greg and Chitlesh to put it in the WiKi on the event
site and also bring it to the Agenda for the next meeting ...

That's all I've done till now.

Regards
Gerold