[Fedora-ambassadors-list] A new version of beta1 (codename beta4)

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 15:58:47 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 16:27 +0100, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> I've change intelligence and redhat (sorry for the bad spelling)
> with community , culture and, finally, i've corrected language .

I like beta 4 a lot.

However, I still do not understand the banner.

But could you please explain why you keep writing
${noun} is open.

I think perhaps, a better alternative is
${noun} is free

if you need to follow the same pattern.
culture is free
life is free

and then, at the bottom:

Free as in Speech,
Free as in Beer,
Free as in Freedom,
Free as in Fedora!

Just a core dump of /dev/peanut (also known as my brain)

-- Gja
--
Tejas Dinkar - tejasdinkar AT gmail DOT com

 If the user points the gun at his foot and pulls the trigger, it
       is our job to ensure the bullet gets where it's supposed to.