[Fedora-ambassadors-list] About the openness of this list...

Clair fedora at freehold.no-ip.info
Sat Mar 11 21:41:14 UTC 2006

>How difficult is it, really, to get on the ambassadors list?
>
>We set some bare minimum, but actually the only thing you need to get
>onto this list is a valid name, and email.

Wrong.

I was initially refused entry to this list by Alex.

Why?

Because I didn't have my name on the list on the wiki. (Well, I did. But
that's beside the point).

How do I get my name on that list?

I need EditGroup access on the wiki.

How do I do that?

I need to create an account on the account system, and sign the agreement.

How do I do that?

With a lot of pain, and playing with my GPG key.

It is *NOT* easy to get to this list.

(Note: Alex also removed me from this list after I left the Ambassadors.
Refusing me comment on the future of Ambassadors, which I obviously am
worried about).

Clair