[Fedora-ambassadors-list] About the openness of this list...

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 11 23:50:48 UTC 2006

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:25:06 -0500, Alex Maier wrote
> One more thing--I kind of forgot to say that I am of course glad that
> Clair decided to rejoin the group and to help us figure out the
> difficulties we are having.
>
> Nobody is perfect, and all of us can and need to help make the
> Ambassadors project better and easier to participate in.
>
> Alex

It seems a little misunderstanding causes this issue.

I agree the whole process is a little confusing and that's why I *stepped up* to help
and  guide you through the entire process to becoming a Fedora Ambassador.

I guess you could call it "member service" and I'm more than happy to help and resolve
any issues with Fedora Ambassador membership.

Please feel free to contact or refer to me if you know anyone is interested in becoming
Fedora Ambassador.

Thomas Chung