[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Talk at the BLUG

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 13:42:15 UTC 2006

As I said yesterday, I gave a 15 min speed talk at My Lug (The Bangalore
LUG) on the new Fedora Core 5.

The wiki page upload is cursed, and everytime I try to upload my slides,
my router gets disconnected, or my power goes, so I will upload them
later.

For now, you can get some photos.

All photos of the whole meet here:
http://blug.in/image/tid/17

A Photo of Me, with my talk is here:
http://blug.in/node/155

In particular, during my talk, I stressed on how Fedora Core 5 has
dramatically improved for the Laptop.

The photo of the demo I gave is here:
http://blug.in/node/159

And apart from this, the slides will be up soon.

The talk itself was aimed to help train *speakers* in my lug. Sort of
Like American Idol style.

At the end, I was told that I gave my talk a bit too fast, so that is
something I need to work on.

Gja

PS: These Guys are the Local Gentoo Fanatics, watch out for them ;)
http://blug.in/node/165