[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Steering committee meeting last night.

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 26 23:45:39 UTC 2006

>> LinuxTag would deny that Fedora was a project, but rather a part of Red Hat,

In fact, any other event organizer will do that!!!

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Meetings/2006-03-13

# gregdek: We need dead simple messaging. Which means we need to agree
on the messaging. And the simpler the proposed messaging, the harder
it is to agree to it. :) So Who's responsible for that simple message?
Ambassadors? Marketing Project? Red Hat?

#lxmaier: pardon my disillusionment, but i think it will be red hat

#mspevack_hm: i see no reason why an ambassadors/marketing steering
committee made up of community members (and also red hat folks) cannot
make a perfectly reasonable proposal that is actionable

#It was resolved that famsco will begin working on the messaging on
the list after the meeting--we have more items to cover. famsco will
draft-refine and rhat approve the dead-simple messaging.