[Ambassadors] Opening up French ambassadors list archive and sharing infrastructure

Damien Durand splinux at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 2 18:19:09 UTC 2006

I will speak with William about the open archives at our next meeting.
About php, it's really a problem if we want to move fedora-fr to the red hat
servers, so a plone/moinmoin/planetplanet will be the best solution. About
the planet, what do you think about a french part on
http://planet.fedoraproject.org like http://planet.gnome.org/soc2006/ or
http://www.gnome.org/projects/wsop/ ? I