[Ambassadors] Software Freedom Day, 2007

Rajesh Pandey pandey.pandey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 11:53:37 UTC 2007

Hello Ambassadors,
I would like to share with you what we did in this Software Freedom Day.
 we had a great day at September 15 2007, at the "*Software Freedom Day*"
Software CDS of Nepalinux, Ubuntu, SuSe and some of fedora were
distributed, as well . Freedom Toaster was a great hit, anybody could bring
a blank cd/DVD and burn themselves the CDs/DVDs of
Fedora/Ubuntu/Nepalinux/OpenSuse/Mandriva and The OpenCd
various open source Softwares were demonstrated and speeches were given on
OLPC, <http://olpc.org.np> wikipedia, Free and open source softwares,
awareness about software piracy, Documentary of Revolution OS was shown and
many many more.........
At the end It was FUN.

Below are the links:
http://www.tuxolta.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sfd07_related_resources
http://picasaweb.google.com/jwalanta/SoftwareFreedomDay2007EveFOSSSolidarity
http://torilaure.com/?p=216
ne.wikipedia.org/<http://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%88%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%BE_%E0%A4%98%E0%A4%9F%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B9%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%81>

Event @
Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya <http://mpp.org.np>
Yela Maya Kendra
Patan Dhoka, Lalitpur
Nepal

The event was :
Organised by FossNepal Community and High Level Commission for Information
and Technology

--
Rajesh Pandey
Fedora Ambassador , Nepal