[Ambassadors] Linux Day in Italy

Francesco Crippa fcrippa at byte-code.com
Tue Sep 25 16:21:09 UTC 2007

Hi guys!

Next October 27th in Italy will be an important event concerning Linux:
Linux Day 2007

In different cities every LUG organize local event, with topic "Linux,
free software and opensource".

Last year we have more than one hundred events in more than an hundred
cities!

I've just added the link of the event to "Fedora Event page". It's
impossible to be present on all event, but for "Lodi" (small city near
Milan) I'll be ready ;-)

Are there some ambasadors interessed to be present?

Maybe in irc we could discuss about topics, dvds and so on...

See you soon
Bye

Francesco