[Ambassadors] What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Tue Dec 9 12:36:46 UTC 2008

> Hello Francesco,
>
> On Tue, 09 Dec 2008, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
>> BTW, Fedora EMEA is still alive and will open completely its wings soon
>> :)
>
> the STILL ALIVE is my problem. Fedora EMEA e.V. is lacking communication
> and also transparency! I'm not getting informed what happens to my money.
> I think, I'm also one of the persons knowing best about Fedora EMEA e.V.
> and the reasons why founding it, as I was the former treasurer. But this
> still does not explain what Fedora EMEA e.V. does or maybe does not with
> the (my) money currently. And for beeing such quiet as currently, the 128
> Euro are IMHO too much money...
>

> Greetings,
>   Robert
^^
I´m sorry, sitting in Boeblingen, Germany at a education and have not my
"environment" with me to answer you in detail.
But you´re right if you´ll say our or mine activity was not very strong in
the past; exactly since end of Linuxtag but this are private issues
(better say business and payed by my employer).
You as a foundation member, also as elected Treasurer of the Fedora EMEA
e.V. haveand also as Ambassador have all posibility to ask the board
whatever you want and you´ll get an answer. But Robert, please also allow
us to do our legal paperwork for the german financial departments and
create the yearly mandatory financial report. Maybe you forgot, the NPO
was founded in February this year. There is no general report done right
now, because the end of the year is still ready.

... Ad by the way, would you get a report of every cent which you "spend
to Fedora EMEA e.V." because you don´t trust the Board or why?

I can´t understand your complains in details :-(

Nobody needs to be member of this NPO!

regards

gerold