[Ambassadors] Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 9 13:15:41 UTC 2008

On 2008-12-09 10:51:10 AM, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:
> About the legal constraints, I can totally understand that RedHat (the
> private company) has to keep some informations. But in that case, RedHat
> engineers should take over the issue and no one in Fedora should be aware
> of it. Right now, we're in some kind of middle stage where only an elit of
> Fedora people can be in the secret, and others are being despised. This
> doesn't make a healthy community.
I'm sorry, where did you get the idea that any "elite group" of Fedora
people are in to some secret?

What bothers me about this whole thing is that some Fedora community
members are taking the heat for not giving enough information, even
though they're not the ones making the decision of what they're allowed
to say.

Please don't bash them for somebody else's decision.

Thanks,
Ricky