Fedora EMEA e.V. (was: Re: [Ambassadors] Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sat Dec 13 13:31:53 UTC 2008

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008, Robert Scheck wrote:

> you wrote, that you liked it very much see the board of the NPO only
> with non-Red Hat community members. It sounds a bit, that you're no
> unhappy with the situation now?
>
> I only can speak for myself, but I think, you're doing a good job and
> you are connecting the NPO with Red Hat (seen as our biggest sponsor)
> more than a non-Red Hat community member IMHO could do. Of course we
> all don't know, how it looks in the future, but I also can only speak
> for the past and for the moment.

I am fine with the situation as it is.  I was simply looking for
feedback, because I want to continue to make sure that our entire
community in EMEA is collectively happy with the way things are.

Red Hat will continue to sponsor Fedora, and Fedora EMEA e.V.,
regardless of whether or not there is a RH employee as one of the
"leaders" of the group.

As much as I can, I just want to make sure that everyone is happy.

--Max