[Ambassadors] What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:20:15 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, den 09.12.2008, 13:36 +0100 schrieb Gerold:

> ... Ad by the way, would you get a report of every cent which you "spend
> to Fedora EMEA e.V." because you don´t trust the Board or why?

This has nothing to do with trust but with transparency.

> I can´t understand your complains in details :-(
>
> Nobody needs to be member of this NPO!

This attitude comes very close to the "if you don't like it, get
yourself a better linux distro"-attitude that Robert has criticized in
his initial mail. Robert doesn't criticize Fedora or the NPO because he
doesn't like/trust them but _because_he_cares. I have to admit that
Robert's criticism is harsh, but still the president of EMEA e. V. needs
to be able to understand it and cope with it.

> regards
>
> gerold

Kind regards,
Christoph