[Ambassadors] What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 11 23:40:41 UTC 2008

Hello Max,

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008, Max Spevack wrote:
> That's a broad overview.  Does that help?

yes, thank you very much for the overview.

Maybe we can combine such information in the future with the quarterly
reports to the Fedora Board and publish or send them around somehow? Or
maybe we can put it onto the wiki as well? The simple showing what was done
with the money (even without the numbers, just the results) about a quarter
year is something that gives more transparency to all of us.

Showing outside, that we're active is also something, which we IMHO can use
for sponsors to show them, that we're not only collecting money and getting
interest for it. I personally can't imagine a company or an organisation to
hand out money without seeing already activity and usage cases.

The annual reports required by the statutes are separate of that and they
of course include usually mostly numbers; so I see them a bit separate from
the idea above.

Greetings,
  Robert