[Ambassadors] Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:46:42 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 03:37:03PM +0100, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:
> Read again what I said. If _RedHat_ has to hide some informations (which
> is totally understandable on a legal point of view for a private company),
> then the whole Fedora community should be kept unaware _even the ones
> working for RedHat_.
>
> IMHO, that's the only way to preserve both:
> - the secrecy needed by such an investigation
> - the cohesion and transparency of the community

Ah, I see.  You're under the impression that I or someone else in the
Fedora community also knows what's going on in Red Hat's internal
investigation.  I can assure you that I, for one, don't.  And that's
been done, I believe, so the internal investigation and response isn't
compromised.

Does this clarify the situation, then?