[Ambassadors] F10 Release Events Flyers

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 20 06:04:53 UTC 2008

2008/11/20 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:

> Actually guys, this is one piece of graphics that was *not* approved by
> the Artwork team.  The font used isn't complementary with our logo or
> design principles, and the text that's there isn't right either.
>
> I would rather people not use this design for a release poster.  If
> anyone wants to ask the Artwork team to review and fix it, though, that
> would be fine! :-)
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields

A Release party without an invitation flyer, what's this?

I'm sure Artwork team has done a great job and it is really,
continuously, helping Ambassadors with their artworks, see the past
flyers, the ambassadors wall posters etc.

Ok, I agree that there are legal aspects that must be guaranteed (this
is what I'm studying everyday) both in the brand side and in the
overall community quality side too, but F10 release is near to the
door, we are 90% ready, and now we can't promote the events. It's like
to give a car without the keys.

It's possible to solve the problem before the release? or let's start
them without the flyer?

Regards

Francesco Ugolini