Status of Chinese Fedora community (was: Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador)

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 26 10:30:39 UTC 2008

Am Mittwoch, 26. November 2008 10:34:53 schrieb Harish Pillay:
> Can I get a sense of how the Fedora community is in terms of numbers in the
> greater China region - Mainland, HK, Taiwan and even Macau?

I can not answer this question from my perspective. We have made some
suggestions how you can proceed and that we are willing to help. You are a
Fedora Contributor from that Region, how would you answer that question?
Regional Requirements are something that you must find out in colaboration
with your local Fellows.

Regards Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688