[Ambassadors] Hello everyone

gaurav taywade sparshme5 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 06:57:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

My self Gaurav Taywade

I am Computer engineer,i am using fedora from last 6 years.i am very much
crazy about open source.i have also published a  paper on "identifying
clones in Linux kernels" in various national level competitions.i  often
visit fedora web site for downloading latest  versions of fedora.my interest
is specially in networking  using Linux.i am also doing my RHCE
certifications,i have also  formed Linux user group in my college and my
hometown.
   i am here to  give my contribution in Fedora project. I Would Like to
offer any  Help at my level...

--
Gaurav Taywade