[Ambassadors] Ambassadors list

Kevin Higgins crossbytes at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 15:36:57 UTC 2008

We joined the group to have a place to get answers to questions and
ideas (sugestions) from people that should be able to answer them in a
professional and knowledgeable way. If all we wanted was something
like a  "Suggestion Box" forum we could just do a blog with open
comments to all, and I am sure we would have to take it down. WE as
crossbytes feel like we are "representing" Fedora so we want to be
profesional about it and need a place to get answers, if needed, from
"Fedora"  not people just intested in Fedora in my opnion that would
be like me asking our clients for the answers, makes me look pretty
dumb.

 I think it should stay the way it is...If opening it up is necessary
then it should be a separate list for suggestions only...and I feel
sorry for the one that would have to sift through all of the spam and
bad stuff to get to the 1 or 2 great ideas... I think as Ambassadors
it should be us being the filters from the Public to the mailing
list..