[Ambassadors] Cebit 2009

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Tue Sep 30 13:25:45 UTC 2008

> On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, Robert M. Albrecht wrote:
>
>> who want`s to participate in Cebit 2009 ?
>>
>> http://www.golem.de/0809/62683.html
>
> I think one of the decisions we must make at FAD is what kind (if any)
> of Fedora presence we want at Cebit, LinuxTag, etc.  There are a lot of
> events, and we can't do them all.  Especially Cebit and LinuxTag, which
> are very expensive.
>
> --Max

also my +1

on the other hand we need to make an application before 1008-09-30 and
that's the reason why I said "maybe" ...
Personally I "fear" to attend because of "not target audience" on the
other hand is linux today everywhere and other fairs have the same
problems with taking care of linux participants.

So that's why I like to say:
1.) Try to get a booth for free
2.) if we were choosen, Cebit will help us with hotel rooms
3.) decide at FAD what we want to show where, when with which costs

and please: not only in Germany :-)

FAD should cover EMEA (if possible)!

Regards from man at work

Gerold