[Ambassadors] Cebit 2009

Robert M. Albrecht romal at gmx.de
Tue Sep 30 16:19:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thorsten Leemhuis lives in Hannover. I live a 100 km away, some others
could be in the area too.

For Cebit 2008 (KDE) we rented an appartment for 400 Euros, where several
people could stay the whole week.

CentOS and FSFE are interessted in doing a booth, we could combine our
ressources.

Linuxtag is expensive, as there are too many people. Much more, than are
needed to man the booth. Linuxtag is some kind of paid user-group-meeting,
which is fun, but expensive. If we focus on how many people are really
needed, the costs would decrease massive.

cu romal