[Ambassadors] Invitation for FAmSCo meeting for APAC.

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:53:57 UTC 2009

> Hi
>
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 5:24 AM, David Ramsey
> <diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > * May be this has been done or considered...we "propose" agenda/discussion items prior to the meeting?  :)

Hello Everyone,

Greetings.  :)

Rangeen Basu, thank you for your update.  :)

> The agenda has been declared previously. Kindly read the previous mails in this thread for the information about the agenda. I am still pasting hem here.
>
> What we will mainly focus on (but not limited to ) is
>
> 1) What FAmSCo can do for your region?
> 2) What kind of FAmSCo do you want?
> 3) What are the areas of the project you will suggest improvements?

Yes, I have reviewed the previous seven (7) e-mails within the thread, but I wanted to make sure of the corresponding agenda as well as possible modifications, accordingly.  :)

> > * May be I missed the ending time...may I inquire as to when the meeting is"possible" to end for example, one or two hours later...so I may plan for timeframe for attendance next week.  :)
>
> The meeting will be for 1 hour, though the starting time has not yet been decided. Until and unless we get some confirmation from FAmSCo side about the new schedule, it is scheduled to start at 1800 UTC. So you may make your plans accordingly. Please keep following this thread for timing changes.
>
> Regards
> --
> Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury
> Fedora Ambassador
> sherry151 at gmail.com

Understood, one hour.  Hence the final start time 1800 UTC or whenever the final start time, that helps me to plan for attendance.  :)

Please have a great day!  :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=