[Ambassadors] What to Do?

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:36:20 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Frank Murphy
(Frankly3D)<frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> a: Some volunteers, that have left Freemedia, if not fpo.
> were still assigned some tickets.
>
> So we need a way for bouncing fpo email aliases to be forwarded to the
> relevant parts of the project. So relevant parts of the project can
> be updated, so:
>  wikis \lists\tickets  can be edited to suit.

I think we should break this into to topics. This is infrastructure related.

> b: We have come across a case of where, a prospective user who seems to
> be stuck on F8, has had emails\queries to his local Ambassadors ignored.
> and even alleges said Ambassadors know nothing of Fedora, and in fact
> use Ubuntu as their main OS of choice.
>
> This is pleas for advise and direction from the list and even FamSco,
> (with some follow-up to Infrastructure re:a hopefully possible)
>
> This is not the old cherry of Inactive Ambassadors.
> It is about *not acting* like an Ambassador at all, if correct.

How we make a channel to get feedback  about ambassadors behaviour?
Where people (outside and inside fedora) can place a complaint about a
ambassadors?
Not saying we believe every complaint and punish immediately, but to
get a way to have trends and help ambassadors to perform better if
possible, and at last resort ban/kick some one.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217