[Ambassadors] What to Do?

Francesco Ugolini francesco at ephisia.org
Sat Aug 8 15:55:26 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Neville A. Cross<nacross at gmail.com> wrote:

> How we make a channel to get feedback  about ambassadors behaviour?
> Where people (outside and inside fedora) can place a complaint about a
> ambassadors?
> Not saying we believe every complaint and punish immediately, but to
> get a way to have trends and help ambassadors to perform better if
> possible, and at last resort ban/kick some one.

The best way to know this is from other ambassadors.

We are trying to challange this real risk trought a strenght mentoring
of newbie.

Sure the problem seems serious and we should take care of this. The
idea of a feedback system sounds interesting, but we need to set up
something for this (TRAC requires a Fedora Account and Wiki too), I
don't know if, in the other sub-projects, they met something similar,
but it could be interesting to know, just to share some ideas on this
with the other ones.

Thank you for this important feedback. As ambassadors we have to
assure that our activity is focused to the best interaction with
people and sure every element that goes agaist this goal should be
solved.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini