[Ambassadors] EMEA Event Box

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:55:17 UTC 2009

Hey List,

After some discussion, Alex C. and i would like to put together the
first EMEA Event Box. I've talked to Max and he's OKed it from a
budget and shipping perspective. If there is another one in the works,
it may not be a bad thing to have two floating around in any case.

The timeline is to plan it out over the next couple of weeks and come
up with a good idea of what we want to put in it between now and
LinuxTag. We plan on debuting it at Hacking At Random 2009, where we
will likely need many of the components in it. Here's a tentative list
of things we will want to put on it.  Anything with an asterix next to
it is something that would be very helpful to have at HAR.

Box *
Projector *
Projector Screen *
Video Camera *
Wireless Router (Preferably running Linux) *
A handful of CDs to make booths look pretty
USB sticks with the latest up to date respins of all the LiveCD isos.
Stickers galore
Some Tshirts
A Fedora branded party tent *
UTP Cable
UTP crimper (?)
Packet of leaflets to handout
XO (?)

And we'll probably go through the list of odds and ends that are on
the wiki for the other two event boxes, things such as pens, banners,
hooks, etc...

Any comments?

-Yaakov