[Ambassadors] fossevents.org

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 16:09:29 UTC 2010

I found this site after reading Stormy Peters' blog post[1] about where
she will be going in 2010 to represent GNOME.

http://fossevents.org/

I have a couple of thoughts:

(1) In our regional meetings, I think it would make sense to take a look
at this calendar and see if there is anything on it that we want to make
a Fedora event, and add to our events page.

(2) If there are Fedora events on our events page that are not on this
site, we might want to consider submitting that event, so that it shows
up.

(3) I'll find a few extra dollars in my team's budget, and make a small
donation.  It looks like the site is run by the same folks who run
freenode.

--Max

[1]
http://www.stormyscorner.com/2010/01/where-should-i-be-this-year.html