[Ambassadors] LinuxCon booth?

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Fri Jul 9 18:10:42 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 09, 2010 at 11:01:22AM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> As Ben pointed out, the upcoming LinuxCon event in Boston, MA (USA)
>> from August 10-12 has been on the events schedule for a while without
>> an owner:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events#FY11_Q2_.28June_2010_-_August_2010.29
>>
>> I just got a note from the Linux Foundation's events director that
>> they are giving the Fedora Project a complimentary booth.  I've also
>> received a PDF with full details on space and setup.
>>
>> Is there anyone in the vicinity interested in staffing such a booth?
>
> And to sweeten the pot... :-) Tom 'spot' Callaway has said he'll be
> happy to own LinuxCon, but would definitely welcome one or more
> co-owners.  Spot's a fun guy to hang with, to which anyone who knows
> him will attest.

Oh yes, I'll +1 that. :) I'm running the education summit on Aug 9,
the day before the official conference starts, together with Jeff and
Karlie - anybody interested in coming? *shameless plug* I'll be around
for LinuxCon - except Tuesday - too. So I think I'll be able to
randomly hang out there.

--Sebastian