[Ambassadors] LATAM Events -- Fedora Project Leader road trip

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 17 15:17:53 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Filipe Rosset <rosset.filipe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the late response, we have a lot of Ambassadors from Brazil who go
> to FISL.

Thank you, Felipe.  I look forward to meeting many of the ambassadors
while I'm in Porto Alegre.  We have a huge opportunity to grow the
community with Brazil and Latin America in general, and I hope my
visit will help energize the community.  If you have other suggestions
on how we can grow the community and help future leaders in Brazil,
please don't hesitate to let me know.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader